Professional Neutral, and Prosperous Civil Servants.
There are three keywords which provide insight of BKN vision: professional, neutral, and prosperous:
Professional means competence Civil Servants in accordance with the position requirements, high dedication, and work achievement-oriented.
Neutral means that Civil Servants to remain neutral of all political forces or other forces to perform general governmental duty and provide services to the community in a fair and equitable manner, does not distinguish ethnic, race and religion.
Peace is to show that the income of Civil Servants meets the level of decent living for Civil Servants and their family.
Civil Servants prosperity calculated based on work load and working performance / marginal productivity, and supported by a fair reward system and rational to cultivate performance improvement and clean Civil Servants from corruption.
To Perform Civil Servants Management based on the Competency to create Professional, Neutrality and Welfare Civil Servants.
BKN Mission for Renstra period of 2010-2014 are:
- To Develop Civil Servants Human Resource Management System
- To formulate Civil Servants staffing and regulation
- To perform excellent service for Civil Servants
- To develop Civil Servants information system management
- To conduct surveillance and control of Civil Servants
- To conduct National Civil Servants internal management